Sourced from high quality suppliers, Omega Equine’s Seaweed supplement is packed with nutrients, including:
- Amino acids, the building blocks of protein. These are essential for many biological functions, from supporting healthy muscle and organ tissue, to the maintenance of enzymes, hormones and antibodies
- Essential minerals calcium, phosphorous and boron are present in seaweed, all of which are linked to maintaining the health of bones and muscles
- Important vitamins such as vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin C and vitamin D can be found in seaweed. These are linked to a healthy metabolism, balanced mood, and healthy skin, teeth and bones
- Key trace elements, including chromium, iron, magnesium, selenium and manganese to name just a few. Combined, these support areas such as muscle function, blood and blood health, sustaining healthy levels of antioxidants and effective metabolism
- Finally, seaweed also contains many chemical elements, notably, sodium and potassium. These two elements are significant in supporting the nervous system, skeletal system and muscle fatigue.