Horse First Cuppra
Cuppra is the ultimate copper top-up with a multitude of health benefits. It has a high copper availability for coat and conditioning. Give a course of Cuppra if you notice your horse is lacking stamina or if its coat is not looking as healthy as it should.
Why Choose Cuppra?
- Vital for the absorption of iron.
- Essential for broodmares during pregnancy.
- Extremely important for enzymes involved in the development of connective tissues such as cartilage, tendons and ligaments.
- One of the most important minerals required for healthy hoof growth.
- A shortage will lead to abnormal bone development and brittle bones.
When to give Copper:
- Dull wormy looking coat, off colour with no shine, some times leaving the coat with a reddish tinge
- Brown or White spectacles around the eyes
- Lack of performance related to a low red cell count or reoccurring Anemia